WORST SIDE EFFECTS EVER!!

Discussion in 'Side Effects' started by Swan, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Swan

Swan New Member

Hey Guys & Gals,

*I just posed this in 'GENERAL CHAT' but realized its more suitable here. so hope its ok to re-post.

Is this normal? have any of you experienced this? am I overreacting?

[I have been watching the Limitless tv series where the lead character experiences the worst side effects ever]
    I presumed this was an over exaggeration to put people off, alongside the sudden deaths in the show.

NOPE!! - Today I really was experiencing all the nasties.

So how did we get here?
    Modalert200
    day 1 - 1/4pill - 50g effects; noticeable
    day 2 - 1/4pill - 50g effects; noticeable
    *1.5 weeks off*
    day 3 - 1/2pill - 100g effects: NOTHING - with a sprinkling of the worst side effects ever. *wtf*

Woke up at 5am with;

-An electrifying headache;
    like a electric current was running through my brain. It felt like nothing I have ever felt before. It was horrific.

*few minutes pass

- then comes the nausea and sick feeling

*I make it to the bathroom

-the sick feeling INTENSIFIES through out my body not just my stomach.

*THEN IT GOT NASTY

- My bod temp starts to climb like I have never felt before
    - I was sweating like crazy, sauna style.
    - Then came the tinnitus white noise ringing in my ears - this was 'really weird' and in full surround sound stereo feeling. it was like a waterfall consistent noise. I thought it was a fan or something at first in the bathroom then realized it was in my head.
    - The sick feeling was INSANE...I have never felt anything like this in my life.
    - The headache was intense
    - I felt tingling in my arms and body

To be CLEAR, I'm 30 have done and tried many things and have never ever ever felt anything close to this before. My body was really very angry.

*thank god* the sick feeling passed and I went to lie down in bed.
    - Still sweating, with a lightning headache to boot
    - Went from sauna hot to freezing cold rather quickly and fell asleep for an hour or two to awaken feeling ok.

The worst side effects I have read about from you guys and other sources include: A massive headache., feeling a bit sick.

I have experienced everything from food poisoning to heat stroke, chlorine poisoning, huge hangovers the works. BUT NOTHING COMES CLOSE TO THIS MORNING. IT WAS TERRIFYING.
    and I only took 100g and weirdly felt nothing the day I was on it.

Am I overreacting?.....has anyone else has such a bad downer after such a small dose before.

Thanks for your comments.

2. Steven Richards

Steven Richards New Member

Commonly reported side effects of modafinil include headache and nausea. Other side effects include anorexia and xerostomia.