What other nootropics have you purchased from ModUP? Which are your favorite(s)?

Discussion in 'Other Nootropics' started by J. Kissinger, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Which nootropics are your favorite(s)? (If 'other,' please specify in the comments.)

1. modafinil

100.0%
  2. armodafinil

50.0%
  3. piracetam

50.0%
  4. aniracetam

100.0%
  5. oxiracetam

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. pramiracetam

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. phenylpiracetam

100.0%
  8. noopept

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. other (e.g. caffeine, herbal nootropics)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. J. Kissinger

J. Kissinger Newbie

So, I was looking over the ModUP store website (https://www.modup.net/shop/) and I noticed that they sell a lot more than just modafinil and armodafinil. Included on their product list are racetams, such as piracetam, aniracetam, oxiracetam, pramiracetam, and phenylpiracetam. I read here that piracetam is one of the oldest and most widely used smart drugs because of its ability to "disable the enzyme of a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine." I know that acetylcholine is responsible for cognitive functions such as memory and focus, so I wonder if taking piracetam in addition to modafinil and/or on my modafinil 'off days' would increase these functions? Let me know if you have had any experiences with the other nootropics on ModUP's store, specifically the racetams, and if so, whether you would recommend them. Thanks!

2. Samuel Burke

Samuel Burke Newbie

I would recommend stacking modafinil with the following:
    - piracetam or phenylpiracetam
    - choline
    - aniracetam (optional)

Phenylpiracetam is basically a stronger version of piracetam. Both compounds will boost modafinil's energy and focus effects, meaning you'll have even more energy and even better focus than if you were to take modafinil on its own.

As for aniracetam, it's one of the only (if not the only) racetam that affects the mood. Like other racetams, it is neuroprotective, meaning it helps prevent against neurodegenerative diseases, memory loss, etc.

Lastly, choline is a supplement you should take with any racetam, since the latter increase the number of acetylcholine receptors in the brain. Essentially combining piracetam/phenylpiracetam with choline maximizes the positive effects on memory and learning. Add modafinil for a SUPER focus-inducing stack. And to boot, aniracetam will give your mood a little kick in the ass.

I used to these three nootropics through an online bulk supplier, but since they recently closed down, I've been buying through ModUP. I'd say the ModUP stuff is better quality. The packaging is nice, and I can't complain about the shipping speeds. Their store is a little hard to find, so just go here: https://www.modup.net/shop/shop/