No Effect And I'm TINY

Discussion in 'Side Effects' started by Petite87, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Petite87

Petite87 New Member

Hi

I've been taking the Modafinil I received for the past few days. I started off at a really low dose 50mg the first day as I am 4'10 and weigh 87lbs.
    I have slowly ramped up to 200 mg since last Sunday and don't feel any difference in my focus or anything. If anything I'm yawning MORE than normal.
    Is it just taking a while to kick in?
    FYI I have never taken amphetamines of any kind so it's not a tolerance.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

ArmmanNzt491981 likes this.
  2. Maybe modafinil just doesn't work for you or you've received a fault batch? Try armodafinil and see if that makes a difference

3. Snowy

Snowy New Member

Methods that have worked for myself:
    • Drink much more water. (I drink about 16oz water with 50mg Moda)
    • Adding 100-250mg L-Theanine
    Armodafinil (Waklert) wasn't as good as Modafinil is (Modalert) for me. Sure, I would get a good, significant boost of confidence/energy for about 2 hours, but I crash 99.9% of the time afterwards.

Got my Waklert from https://www.modafizone.co/armodafinil-waklert/ the other week. Very happy with it.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  4. highachiever

highachiever Member

Interesting. I heard the opposite, armodafinil apparently has an easier come down with less side effects. Anyways, will be trying waklert out soon and will report my results.

5. ArmmanNzt491981

ArmmanNzt491981 New Member

http://www.nuvigil.com/ Studies show its only effective in 80-82%of the population. Try modafinil(Provigil) if armodafinil doesn't seem to work and vise-versa. I like the Nuvigil generic, Waklert(4 yrs rx 75mg 3-4x/wk AM). Take on empty stomach when you get up, eat healthy bfast/high protein w/in an hour, drink plenty h2o, caffeine ok in moderation... Its a tool, use as such, (by Rx).

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  6. ArmmanNzt491981

ArmmanNzt491981 New Member