Modup makes sure their customers are satisfied.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Compprog73664, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Compprog73664

Compprog73664 New Member

I've been with them for several years and they have been the utmost professionals. Satisfied! They always help you out. You'll see some impatient jerks write stupid comments. They're just that, jerks that want to complain and then they receive their product and don't say anything.

2. Econo799

Econo799 New Member

My experience as a first-time buyer from Modup is extremely satisfying. Prior to purchasing from Modup, I'd been ordering from Modafinil cat until it closed in 2016. The folks at Modafinil cat sent an email to their customers suggesting we make our future purchases from either Nixest or Modup. I placed an order with Nixest using my Bank of America Visa card because the Nixest website advertised they accepted Visa. I waited 3 or 4 days before receiving an email that said their website was not working properly and they'd email me when the website was up and running. I never received an email after waiting for 2 weeks. So much for Nixest. I do not recommend ordering from Nixest.

Then, I ordered from Modup who accepted my Visa card as I'm unfamiliar with bitcoin. The order was postmarked from India on March 31, 2017. I received the order on April 11, 2017, at my home in the US, in the Midwest. Only 12 days from ordering to taking receipt of the parcel that, by the way, arrived in A-1 condition. The parcel would have arrived even faster had it not laid around for 5 days in US Customs before it was processed. Throughout the 5 days the parcel languished in US Customs, SophieK7, here at this forum, was providing speedy, reliable customer service by assuring me that it was not unusual for a parcel to spend 5 or 6 days in US Customs before being processed by the USPS.

Overall, I highly recommend that first-time modafinil purchasers searching for a professionally operated Online pharmacy that delivers the product with efficiency to order from Modup. Yes, I'm a satisfied customer with a 8 to 9 month supply of top-quality Modalert 200.

3. Victoria V

Victoria V Moderator Staff Member

Hello!

Please see the recommendation email from a fresh forum account. :)