help acquiring modafinil

Discussion in 'Need something done? Hire a Modafinil Worker!' started by Anastasia135, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Anastasia135

Anastasia135 New Member

Hello guys :) I m Anastasia , a hardworking engineering student . I was using modaf. when i was an exchange student in uk with great results but now im back in my home country and it seems i cant find a way to import modaf without the product being seized6 (there is a possibillity of prosecution also) .There are strict laws on drugs here and its difficult for me to get the job done without trouble at the customs. So i was wondering if theres anyone preferably located in london who is a user and can buy mod for me. I fly to london often so we can arrange a meeting . Plzzz pm me if u re interested :)

Ps sorry if the above is against the forum rules :/

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  2. _sn0wy_

_sn0wy_ Moderator

Unfortunately I don't live in London - hopefully another forum user here does?

Also, I don't know which country you are from, but have you considered mail forwarding?
    From the modup wiki:
    Hope you find a way to resolve this - best of luck! :)

Psychresearcher likes this.
  3. I assume that this is acceptable, because our moderator (_sn0wy_) did not remove your post. However, this kind of post is often frowned upon, at least in my previous experiences on the web. That being said, Anstasia, I hope you can find a way to enhance your studies, as I have. You might seek out other vendors on the web, one of which may be able to better assist you. I to am curious as to which country you work out of. I myself am in the US, and recently had my order seized.. I got the oh so lovely "love" letter from customs. The letter wasn't really a big deal, I've opted to abandon my shipment.

Happy Hunting,

Psych

4. Anastasia135

Anastasia135 New Member

hello guys and thank u for your replies :) i forgot to mention that im from Greece. The point is that i was ready to order when i decided to read some parts of Greek law regarding drugs. Modafinil is placed on D category of forbitten substances. Then i made a thourough research on custom websites and forums. From what i ve read, custom seemed quite strict to me (many packages are being opened etc ) and many products on the same category are being seized (a friend of mine -chemical eng failed to import substances from the same category,several times )
    Then i decided to talk to my cousin who works for the police who has seen prosecutions for substances in the customs. She said that theres a possibillity for prosecution. Of course its not a serious charge(possible questioning from the police)but honestly i dont have the time to mess with the authorities.
    So ,taking into account all of the above and since im flying to london on may i posted the above.
    Do your country have also strict laws on modafinil but you re still able to import it wihout problems?would you recommend me to risk it?

5. While the letter I received from customs in the US informed me of their seizure, I saw no mention of legal altercations. However, I know penalties may be greater in other countries. Prosecution could be pursued should you not have a prescription. Its probably best if you consulted with your health care provider and sought a prescription. Be cautious, and order at your own risk.

Other than that,
    Welcome to ModUP!

Psych

6. amd

amd Member

Wow even Australia customs aren't that strict. Have you tried asking for a prescription? Maybe that could help