Great resource for supplements in general

Discussion in 'Other Nootropics' started by greymatter, Dec 6, 2014.

1. greymatter

greymatter Member

Hey all, I like to use www.examine.com to review and research any supplements I'm interested in using, they essentially boil down published research into easy to understand statements. I recommend it to everyone!

2. rkayd

rkayd Member

Yeah I second that recommendation. It's a great site with lots of information.

3. Jxcxb91

Jxcxb91 Member

Examine is a wonderful site. I've been using it as a resource for some time now. I'm working on developing a site of my own with a similar database, but it's still a good way off from being realized, despite having put so much time into it. Bluelight, drugs-forum, and of course, erowid are great places (though a bit lacking in nootropics) and surprisingly reddit has a good deal of information. But the best resource has always been google really. PMing knowledgeable people with specific questions about their experiences or knowledge/interpretation of studies of certain compounds can go a long way as well.

4. Johny Carola

Johny Carola Member

@Jxcxb91 so you mean that you search for academic workers that you don't know in person to ask them questions in private, right? How's that working out percentage-wise?

5. _sn0wy_

_sn0wy_ Moderator

This is definitely one of the most useful sites for research, as everything is explained in a readable, non-technical way. A degree in medicine is not a prerequisite, unlike some other sites!

It's also reassuring that the site is (allegedly) unbiased, so it should be a little easier to decide whether a seller is exaggerating the effects of a particular supplement, using this as a reference.

Nice find! :D

6. Good resources here.