Coinbase issues

Discussion in 'Bitcoin' started by Beherenow13, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Beherenow13

Beherenow13 Newbie

Never mind. Looks, like the problem resolved itself.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  2. Victoria V

Victoria V Moderator Staff Member

Good to hear that! Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

3. Beherenow13

Beherenow13 Newbie

Well, now that you mentioned it....
    After some delay I did get an email from coinbase to verify registration, so I thought things were good. However, a few hours later another email said sorry, no go, account closed, end of story.
    Coinmania has a minimum buy of .1 Bitcoin, about $600. I may do that, in a few weeks. I tried localbitcoin for cash a few months ago, do not go well. Several planned meetings, no one materialised. I may check into one of the national sellers, by credit card, but have heard fees are high.
    I just placed an order with Modup, do not even have a tracking number yet, so no hurry. I am ordering early to avoid problems. The cupboard is half full. I was going to buy $250 USD Bitcoin, in a month or so I can go for the $600+.
    If you have another option for me to consider, great. I have been thinking about holding some Bitcoin, will probably just get the .1.
    Regardless, thanks for the offer. I am just becoming a customer now, but I have done much research, recommended Modup to others. You have moved from number two on my list to number one. I started buying gray market nearly fours years ago. Seen a lot of suppliers come and go. Looking forward to staying with you for many years. You have a great track record.

4. Victoria V

Victoria V Moderator Staff Member