changing the world

Discussion in 'Need something done? Hire a Modafinil Worker!' started by Peteroman, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Peteroman

Peteroman Regular Use

look at what modafinil has done ps pls dont take down my title its protected by my first amendment inalienable human rights

thats my website and also

2. fermat

fermat Newbie

Wow that is some brilliant design work. Do you do training?

3. Peteroman

Peteroman Regular Use

Sorry for the late response and language. Mod took the best of me and unfortunately I stopped taking it. I am now prescribed and depekene And respirdal

I appreciate the positive feedback, unfortunately I do not do training, just go with the flow and your gut if I have any advice for you

4. wakoxx

wakoxx Newbie

bro im worried about what you said, what problem did you have with mod?, a didnt understand what you want to mean, in the past i had a anxieti problen qith mod but it was because i wanst sleep and i drink coffe and i start with that, what happend toy you?

5. _sn0wy_

_sn0wy_ Moderator

Unintended side-effects caused by Modafinil are typically very rare - however if you have any serious concerns due to underlying medical conditions, it may be advisable to speak to a qualified doctor about it.

Some of the most common effects are listed here and you may also want to check out Modup.net's very own side effects sub-forum.

Best of luck!

6. fermat

fermat Newbie

7. neverboughtit

neverboughtit Newbie

Modafinil can certainly cause anxiety. Try lowering your dose and perhaps even eliminating the caffeine. It's definitely easy to overstimulate by drinking coffee when you've already taken modafinil. I do enjoy coffee and caffeine but if I've take modafinil recently, I will not have them, because you can anticipate how it will make you feel.

8. neverboughtit

neverboughtit Newbie

d

Dude where do you get the capacitor?

9. Reuben Smith

Reuben Smith Newbie

Hey guys, does anyone know how to change the world that you start when you create a new character ?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015