Celebrate the life of Michel Jouvet, 91, French developer of Modafinil with Modup!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Sophiek7, Oct 3, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sophiek7

Sophiek7 Administrator Staff Member

Today Michel Jouvet French oneirologist and neurobiologist, developer of Modafinil and discoverer of REM sleep has passed away.

He has influenced the world of science and so many lives with the gift of Modafinil.

To celebrate his life we are giving away one free modafinil shipment for each year of his life.

Simply create an order for a 2 week supply, standard shipping, skip the payment section and post your order ID below, or send it by private message to Victoria: https://www.modup.net/forum/members/victoria-v.64/

2. Max Rockin

Max Rockin Newbie

Although I posted on Victoria's page, wanted to also say thanks here to ModUp for the opportunity to honour M. Jouvet for his discovery. May it lead to a future of clearer thinking and creativity.

3. Victoria V

Victoria V Moderator Staff Member

You're most welcome!

4. Squrf

Squrf Newbie

MV-321787984160334660 - Thanks guys!

5. Victoria V

Hi! Your order is confirmed. Your tracking details will be sent within 1-2 business days. Thank you.

6. HappyNacho

HappyNacho Newbie

Hello!

I hope I'm not late to the party: MA-348627080481336300

7. Chrisb

Chrisb Newbie

MA-365197408562423300

Any years of life left? :D

8. Jack Lindsey

Jack Lindsey Newbie

MV-379787814047348100 thanks for the opportunity to broaden and clear the mind. I put down 60 as no option for 91. Hope I made it in time

Thanks
    Jack

9. dog_eggs

dog_eggs Newbie

MV-385050293684588860

Thanks for all the great service!

10. Victoria V

Hi! Your order is confirmed. Your tracking details will be sent within 1-2 business days. Thank you.

11. Victoria V

12. Victoria V

The give away has ended, but due to over whelming demand we will raffle off another 99 free orders on November 1st 2017. Just follow the instructions in the original post to enter!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.