been weeks since order

Discussion in 'Post-Sales Questions' started by 303, Dec 2, 2016.

1. 303

303 Newbie

Hi everyone, been weeks since I ordered, and nothing but "Orgin post is preparing shipment". Ordered in the past and its been like that for 3, 4 days at the most.

Anyone else having the same issue?

2. I am. Did you ever receive the order?

3. 303

303 Newbie

I did not get it, but I did see it reach ISC NewYork so it is in the US now. It took 11 biz days to get to NY. Since getting there I have not seen any other updates. Maybe x-mas season so things are extra slow?

4. When did your order first say "origin post is preparing shipment"? Mine updated on 11/22 to "origin post is preparing shipment" and it's been like that ever since.

5. 303

303 Newbie

Mine updated 4 days before you, so if they were on the smae schedule yours would reach the US today or tomorrow. I have ordered a couple of times and each time it was super fast. This time even the USPS seems super slow. My guess, and its just that a guess, is that maybe they were back ordered so they purchased the shipping label them shipped it when they got it. I really have no idea, but it has almost been a month and I still haven';t gotten it. I do believe I will, but the other times I ordered I got it with two weeks.

6. Yeah, especially with "rush" shipping. Priority mail express should never take this long.. My order was placed on 11/17. Is that when you placed your order?

7. 303

303 Newbie

I placed mine 3 days before yours, and I got it today, finally. Was exactly one calendar month. Did your tracking finally update?